Sweety Sweety

Not bad

In fact it's a decent game. These ''shoot to get to your goal'' game tend to get repetitive quick and need to constantly better themselves. The physics work well enough to be smooth and the simple graphics do the job.

However the controls are not of the caliber of the better games in this genre. To click to get your power and angle, maybe difficult as it is, is MUCH better than what you have implemented.

However, I salute your attempt to make a game, you have potential and keep making games and sharpen your skills with (i hope) is constructive cristicism from my part and the part of other newground reviewers!

Family of Squirrels Family of Squirrels

Cute and simple

There has been a blast of simple kids games lately and I find hard to start my sort-of-reviewing games and animations ''career''.

That said, I like the simplistic art and controls. A very kid-friendly game with a medium difficulty curve. I found the game to get harder a bit too fast, especially that you cannot control the fall or jump of your squirrel.

There are only but a few things I would change;
1- Controlling a bit the path your squirrel jumps, just to give the player a bit more control
2- When a new squirrel arrives, he could start a bit smalelr to the others and start to grow. This would just add sort of ''the walk of generations'' kind of thing. But that's just me!

All in all keep making games which are more intricate than the last one and never give up, good job!

-Xanbraksas

Paddle Chicken Paddle Chicken

Simple yet fun

I give credits to anyone who can make a flash game, even a simple one like this.

This is one of the simplest games i have ever played yet it was fun, the time it lasted. I have nothing else to say but congrats, and keep up the good work!

Drawing Tuto 1 Drawing Tuto 1

For beginners

Yup, this tut is for beginners but it will help them get their basic manga heads right!

I simply love it, though drawing without a pen is different. I tried this with my bamboo pen and it already worked much better! You should make a tutorial about drawing the whole body and then positions and the like.

Keep up the good work and continue to hone your skills!

Titty Punchan! Titty Punchan!

Erm

I'm longing for a new R rated game that isin't totally useless. I mean, okay you have what? four options?

Cum (simple animation).
Rub her clit with another penis.
Or punch her in one of her boobs.

Sorry, that's three options. Don't get me wrong, I like M rated games, but this one doesn't quite nail it correctly. The animation and character are both very well done but yeah... I feel as if this is a half-assed game.

Work on making maybe an intro? an more options. Even if it is a rape game, if it had more options I think people would generally find it better.

Rock-Candy responds:

This IS a half-assed game.

You can also add penises in her ears, bellybutton, armpits and kneepits.

Coma Coma

What a game should be

THis is great, an inspiration to games everywhere. Keep up the good work!

40 Cool Optical Illusions 40 Cool Optical Illusions

Not bad, but...

It's fascinating to see a collection of impressive Optical Illusions, however this isn't very original, i've only seen 2 optical illusions that I haven't before (Einstein/Monroe and the fifth face on mount Rushmore). Good work though this is the type of flash submissions that are simple but help develop Flash knowledge.

synapses responds:

It's a compilation of illusions that I find interesting/cool.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow...

I'm amazed how small and insignificant we truly are, and that things shrink infinetly smaller, and grow infinetly bigge.. it's amzing!

Semantic Wars Semantic Wars

Decent

Its a good game, but it was a little too long, some words were difficult, but thats what it's about!

I had fun, it has a great potential, maybe colors and upgrades? Im looking fforward to a patch or a sequel!

Lastman Lastman

Ive got to say...

This is probably the hardest platformer I ever played, it's very hard but fun at the same time! You should continue and make one or two sequels!